Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of dsjtecserv's message #11457207 « Snow white? A choice... »

dsjtecserv
Upload & Sell: Off
Snow white? A choice...

Scott's post comparing the merits of a color or B&W version of a waterfall/snow scene prompted me to post a similar comparison from my recent WV trip. Like Scott I'd appreciate your recommendations and preferences between the two.

At Sunny's suggestion I increased contrast in the white snow and especially the tuft in the foreground to bring out a little more detail. Replacement uploaded 4/1.

Thanks,

Dave

Apr 02, 2013 at 12:15 PM
dsjtecserv
Snow white? A choice...

Scott's post comparing the merits of a color or B&W version of a waterfall/snow scene prompted me to post a similar comparison from my recent WV trip. Like Scott I'd appreciate your recommendations and preferences between the two.

At Sunny's suggestion I increased contrast in the white snow and especially the tuft in the foreground to bring out a little more detail. Replacement uploaded 4/1.

Thanks,

Dave

Apr 02, 2013 at 02:07 AM
dsjtecserv
Snow white? A choice...

Thanks,

Dave

Apr 01, 2013 at 09:34 PM

Previous versions of dsjtecserv's message #11457207 « Snow white? A choice... »