Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Ronny _Olsson's message #11456899 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

Ronny _Olsson
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

crappyjones123 wrote:
I hope my post was not misunderstood. It was meant to convey nothing but sheer admiration for your skill and frustration at my lack thereof.

Please post more!

Thank you .. oh no, i didn't misunderstood .. just thought you wanted to see a bit how I did ... I'm glad you like the pictures! Have tried to set reasonably pre-focus and then take in burst mode..and hope it hits right in the last picture

Apr 01, 2013 at 07:12 PM
Ronny _Olsson
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

crappyjones123 wrote:
I hope my post was not misunderstood. It was meant to convey nothing but sheer admiration for your skill and frustration at my lack thereof.

Please post more!

Thank you .. oh no, I misunderstood you not .. just thought you wanted to see a bit how I did ... I'm glad you like the pictures! Have tried to set reasonably pre-focus and then take in burst mode..and hope it hits right in the last picture

Apr 01, 2013 at 07:09 PM

Previous versions of Ronny _Olsson's message #11456899 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »