Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of hijazist's message #11444623 « 16 Gigapixel Machu Picchu with Canon 100-400mm lens »

hijazist
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 16 Gigapixel Machu Picchu with Canon 100-400mm lens

Guari wrote:
Yes.. Great for technology and all, but the end result couldn't be any more bland. There are soooo much better images from machu pichu... Heck, there are even better film images from there...

I do not see the merit on this. It makes me think, so what?

With all do respect I think your comment is like saying back in the 60s "going to the moon is great and all but what's the point?". IMO things like (doing things because we can) this are the driving force behind research and development which translates into more techonological advancements.

Mar 27, 2013 at 12:31 AM
hijazist
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 16 Gigapixel Machu Picchu with Canon 100-400mm lens

Guari wrote:
Yes.. Great for technology and all, but the end result couldn't be any more bland. There are soooo much better images from machu pichu... Heck, there are even better film images from there...

I do not see the merit on this. It makes me think, so what?

With all do respect I think your comment is like saying back in the 60s "going to the moon is great and all but what's the point?". IMO things like this are the driving force behind research and development which translates into more techonological advancements.

Mar 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Previous versions of hijazist's message #11444623 « 16 Gigapixel Machu Picchu with Canon 100-400mm lens »