Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #11443730 « Fuji 14mm 2.8 lens anyone using it?? »

naturephoto1
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Fuji 14mm 2.8 lens anyone using it??

Qwerty64 wrote:
I tried it in the store, nice lens, just did not make a compelling enough case vs my 18-55 at 18mm. I think I'll hold out to see what the 10-24mm, Zeiss 12mm and Samyang 10mm look like and probably pick one of those.

There should be a fair amount of difference between the equivalent to a 21mm lens and a 27mm lens. I will have to get my 14mm Fujifilm lens out and shoot with it. I have played around with it. The Zeiss 12 mm lens and an equivalent to an 18mm lens is quite wide. I will have to at least look at it at Photo Plus later this year. I remember when shooting with the original 19mm Leica lens in on film based Leicas back in the mid 80s that I had some real difficulty in controlling the angle of view and keeping lines parallel and the camera parallel. Otherwise... I found the 21mm f4 Super Angulon lens much easier to control that the 19mm.

Rich

Mar 26, 2013 at 05:42 PM

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #11443730 « Fuji 14mm 2.8 lens anyone using it?? »