Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of CraigB1960's message #11443531 « Crazy megapixels "for weddings"....???? »

CraigB1960
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Crazy megapixels "for weddings"....????

Jamesbjenkins wrote:
I bought a D800 and sold it less than a month later.

For what I do, that thing is terrible. Everything is too slow for weddings. That and if your focus isn\'t purrrrrfect the shot looks awful.

Anyone who says \"D800 is great for weddings\" either hasn\'t shot a D800 or doesn\'t shoot weddings.

Sorry to say, I use 2 of them for WEDDINGS and love using them. No issue with focus problems at all. It is a great camera. Too bad it did not work for you, but don\'t knock it or make blanket statements for those who do use it. And how and the world is it to slow for weddings?

I go back to the old days that 2 MB camera was a big deal and cost an arm and leg. Slow and small buffers, crummy flash control, bad dynamic range, horrible high ISO, and you better have the crop right, cause there was no going back. I find the D800 a joy to shoot with.

Mar 26, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Previous versions of CraigB1960's message #11443531 « Crazy megapixels "for weddings"....???? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.