Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of playerofwar's message #11443530 « Crazy megapixels "for weddings"....???? »

playerofwar
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Crazy megapixels "for weddings"....????

Shot a wedding past weekend with my new D800e and I LOVE IT!
That camera is a blessing for weddings and everything else actually (except for sports maybe). It\'s an amazing camera to work with in the field and when you come home and start processing them; WOW! I haven\'t seen anything like that in my life: the dynamic range, colours, detail,... just amazing. It\'s awesome that you can recover a 6-stop underexposed image and still get the full quality (would\'nt even have tried with my 5DII).
Post processing isn\'t taking longer with my 3-year old pc, and 40mb isn\'t to hard to store is it? That camera is not only about the megapixels, it\'s about the whole package. For some the 36 mp is a disadvantage, for others it\'s an advantage. But for both will be an amazing tool that CAN actually save your butt.

Mar 26, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Previous versions of playerofwar's message #11443530 « Crazy megapixels "for weddings"....???? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.