Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of dkmiles1's message #11442350 « FT: FS/FT. minty 1Ds2 for your 7D, 6D or 5D2 »

dkmiles1
Upload & Sell: On
FT: FS/FT. minty 1Ds2 for your 7D, 6D or 5D2

Item 1: 1Ds2 under 30k clicks for your 7D, 6D or 5D2

I have a minty 1Ds2 but I moved to more of a hybrid type of shooting that includes a lot of video. I love the 1Ds2 for photography, but I really need the video option. Comes with the original box and manuals, 5 batteries (one new canon and one new lenmar) the other three hold a charge, but only for about 500 shots... It's got under 30k clicks, and is in really, really good condition. The only chink in the armor is the charger. The 1Ds series has a two armed charger giving you the ability to charge two batteries at once, one of the connectors is cracked and doesn't charge a battery. The other arm is fine.

If you're interested, pm me with some offers. I'm thinking 7D + cash, straight up trade for a 5D2 and then cash from me for the 6D...

Thank you!

Price: $1200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Mar 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM
dkmiles1
FT: FS/FT. minty 1Ds2 for your 6D or 5D2

Item 1: 1Ds2 under 30k clicks

I have a minty 1Ds2 but I moved to more of a hybrid type of shooting that includes a lot of video. I love the 1Ds2 for photography, but I really need the video option. Comes with the original box and manuals, 5 batteries (one new canon and one new lenmar) the other three hold a charge, but only for about 500 shots... It's got under 30k clicks, and is in really, really good condition. The only chink in the armor is the charger. The 1Ds series has a two armed charger giving you the ability to charge two batteries at once, one of the connectors is cracked and doesn't charge a battery. The other arm is fine.

If you're interested, pm me with some offers. I'm thinking 7D + cash, straight up trade for a 5D2 and then cash from me for the 6D...

Thank you!

dkmiles1
FT: FS/FT. minty 1Ds2 for your 6D

Item 1: 1Ds2 under 30k clicks

If you're interested, pm me with some offers.

Thank you!

Previous versions of dkmiles1's message #11442350 « FT: FS/FT. minty 1Ds2 for your 7D, 6D or 5D2 »