Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RichardLavigne's message #11434119 « Sold: Canon 45 f/2.8 Tilt-Shift »

RichardLavigne
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 45 f/2.8 Tilt-Shift

Item 1: Canon 45 f/2.8 Tilt-Shift

I'm looking to slim down my lens lineup, so our TS-E 45mm has to go.

I purchased this lens from a fellow FM'er in 2010, but have only really used it a handful of times. I have the original box, and the front and rear lens caps and original hood are included. Cosmetically, the lens does show some use, but it is minimal. Upon closer inspection, I do not see any dust accumulation in the lens barrel.

$825 includes shipping within the U.S. and PayPal fees

PM works best if you have any specific questions and/or are interested in the lens.

Price: $825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Apr 01, 2013 at 01:02 PM
RichardLavigne

I purchased this lens from a fellow FM'er in 2010, but have only really used it a handful of times. I have the original box, and the front and rear lens caps and original hood are included. Cosmetically, the lens does show some use, but it is minimal. Upon closer inspection, I do not see any dust accumulation in the lens barrel.

$825 includes shipping within the U.S. and PayPal fees

PM works best if you have any specific questions and/or are interested in the lens.

Price: $825.00

Mar 27, 2013 at 11:04 PM
RichardLavigne

$850 includes shipping within the U.S. and PayPal fees

Price: $850.00

Mar 25, 2013 at 06:24 PM
RichardLavigne

$875 includes shipping within the U.S. and PayPal fees

Price: $875.00

Mar 23, 2013 at 04:01 PM
RichardLavigne

$900 includes shipping within the U.S. and PayPal fees

Price: $900.00

Mar 22, 2013 at 01:43 PM
RichardLavigne

$925 includes shipping within the U.S. and PayPal fees

Price: $925.00

Mar 22, 2013 at 01:43 PM

Previous versions of RichardLavigne's message #11434119 « Sold: Canon 45 f/2.8 Tilt-Shift »