Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #11432652 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

CGrindahl
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

With regard to the non-CPU register I've had more than nine lenses for a LONG time and it has never posed a problem to make changes on the run. I seldom take more than five or six lenses with me and I add the new details as I mount lenses, replacing lenses not currently in my bag. I wouldn't complain about chipped the lenses, though I wouldn't want to do anything that diminishes the aesthetic experience of handling and using the lenses. Yes, having EXIF information would be useful but I'm managed to deal with that through including the lens in the file name I save. Looking at the name I know which lens was used and whether extension tubes or teleconverters were used. Lightroom note aperture and shutter speed, as well as the lens I've identified in the non-CPU register. It is not a hardship, at least for me...

Mar 21, 2013 at 09:26 PM

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #11432652 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »