Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11430405 « Sitting woman bw »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Sitting woman bw

Alpi07 wrote:

how I could have shoot it better counting that is obviously a candid of a unaware subject.

Well, you could have used a four light setup with butterfly lighting that was simultaneously short & broad lit.
Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm trying to imagine myself in your place taking the shot ... I got nothin' ... that you can do to change the lighting and remain candid/unaware. I suppose you could have used some flash, etc. for the capture, but the subject would no longer remain unaware once the shot was taken, so I'm assuming that any/all lighting changes are off the table ... i.e. it is what it is.

Handheld 1/50 with a 100mm focal length requires a steady hand. Hard to tell at this size, but if you have any issues with it being sharp enough due to camera shake, you could have bumped the ISO to allow for a faster shutter speed. Additionally, it seems to be rather underexposed as her hair is blocked @ 0,0,0 ... not sure if that is due to underexposure at capture or a byproduct of PP.

Mar 21, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11430405 « Sitting woman bw »