Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of chrisstraley's message #11429470 « FS: Leica M9-P Black (Under 4600 clicks) Lowered Price »

chrisstraley
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M9-P Black (Under 4600 clicks)

Item 1: Leica M9-P Black

Up for sale is my lightly used Leica M9-P camera. I have owned this camera has the second owner and I purchased it this past November. When I received the camera I bought it from a friend who had bought it from legendary Leica man, Ken Hansen. The camera will come packaged just as it did from the factory. I have used the camera for a couple months and I am not using it enough so letting it go. There are a couple marks on the bottom plate, some light brassing on the top and on the on/off switch. I used this camera. It isn't a collectors piece but Leica's are supposed to be used. The images this camera creates are nearly identical to the film I get out of my Leica MP. The camera will come with all manuals, unregistered warranty card, original receipt from Ken Hansen, battery, charger, strap, Adobe Lightroom, and everything it came with new. I am taking a guess based on how many photos I shot with the camera and my last image count, but I am guessing that this camera has under 6,000 clicks on it. Really not that many as these bodies are built to last a lifetime. I am only shipping this to confimed Paypal address and eBay members with good standing. This is an amazing camera that is no longer made and is going to turn into an extremely hard camera to find in a couple years.

Please dont hesitate asking questions.

Looking for $5000 net and free shipping!

Price: $4900.00
Payment method: Paypal gift or you pay the Paypal fees.
Item condition: 9

Mar 27, 2013 at 11:33 AM
chrisstraley
FS: Leica M9-P Black

Up for sale is my lightly used Leica M9-P camera. I have owned this camera has the second owner and I purchased it this past November. When I received the camera I bought it from a friend who had bought it from legendary Leica man, Ken Hansen. The camera will come packaged just as it did from the factory. I have used the camera for a couple months and I am not using it enough so letting it go. There are a couple marks on the bottom plate, some light brassing on the top and on the on/off switch. I used this camera. It isn't a collectors piece but Leica's are supposed to be used. The images this camera creates are nearly identical to the film I get out of my Leica MP. The camera will come with all manuals, unregistered warranty card, original receipt from Ken Hansen, battery, charger, strap, Adobe Lightroom, and everything it came with new. I am taking a guess based on how many photos I shot with the camera and my last image count, but I am guessing that this camera has under 6,000 clicks on it. Really not that many as these bodies are built to last a lifetime. I am only shipping this to confimed Paypal address and eBay members with good standing. This is an amazing camera that is no longer made and is going to turn into an extremely hard camera to find in a couple years.

Price: $4900.00

Mar 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM
chrisstraley

Price: $5000.00

chrisstraley

Price: $5000.00

Previous versions of chrisstraley's message #11429470 « FS: Leica M9-P Black (Under 4600 clicks) Lowered Price »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.