Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of huddy's message #11422014 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

huddy
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

I\'m thinning out my herd just a little bit so a few lenses need to find new homes so I thought I would try to keep them in the thread before posting them in the B&S, CL, or fleabay. They are all in excellent shape optically, mechanically, and cosmetically, although the 300/2.8 has a little bit more wear on the mount and strap rings.
28/2 AI - $350 - The thought of selling this one makes me sore, but I\'m really struggling to focus with any manual WA lenses, so I\'m going to let it go.
50-135/3.5 AI-S - $130 - Great lens, but I just don\'t use it.
300/2.8 ED AI-S + Wimberley P40 plate - $1000 shipped - Another great lens, but with one baby here and another on the way, I\'ve got things that I need to carry other than supertelephotos...

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Mar 17, 2013 at 01:45 PM
huddy
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

I\'m thinning out my herd just a little bit so a few lenses need to find new homes so I thought I would try to keep them in the thread before posting them in the B&S, CL, or fleabay. They are all in excellent shape optically, mechanically, and cosmetically, although the 300/2.8 has a little bit more wear on the mount and strap rings.
28/2 AI - $350 - The thought of selling this one makes me sore, but I\'m really struggling to focus with any manual WA lenses, so I\'m going to let it go.
50-135/3.5 AI-S - $130 - Great lens, but I just don\'t use it.
300/2.8 ED AI-S + Wimberley P40 plate - Another great lens, but with one baby here and another on the way, I\'ve got things that I need to carry other than supertelephotos...

Mar 17, 2013 at 01:37 PM

Previous versions of huddy's message #11422014 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.