Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of navin2233's message #11419859 « Sold: Nikon 200mm F/2 AF-S ED VR 3500$ »

navin2233
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 200mm F/2 AF-S ED VR

Item 1: Nikon 200mm F/2 AF-S ED VR

Selling this awesome lens in excellent condition. The AF is vey impressive and spot on all the time. The Bokeh is stellar at f/2 and the pictures are sharp. Comes with a Kirk arca-swiss compatible foot/tripod collar, hood, original pouch and hood cover.

The lens shows very minimal wear on the barrel (two or three marks ) and the hood has the usual wear. I would rate the lens barrel's cosmetic condition as 9.5/10. Optically its perfect 10.

I'm trying to explain as much as possible because I dont have the pics now. I'll try to take some tonight or tomorrow.

Not looking for trades.
Price is net to me. Paypal add 3%. I can split shipping fee.

Price: $3500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Mar 26, 2013 at 05:04 PM
navin2233

Selling this awesome lens in excellent condition. The AF is vey impressive and spot on all the time. The Bokeh is stellar at f/2 and the pictures are sharp. Comes with a Kirk arca-swiss compatible foot/tripod collar, hood, original pouch and hood cover.

The lens shows very minimal wear on the barrel (two or three marks ) and the hood has the usual wear. I would rate the lens barrel's cosmetic condition as 9.5/10. Optically its perfect 10.

I'm trying to explain as much as possible because I dont have the pics now. I'll try to take some tonight or tomorrow.

Not looking for trades.

Price: $3500.00

Mar 20, 2013 at 09:24 PM
navin2233

Not looking for trades.

Price: $3600.00

Mar 16, 2013 at 06:35 PM
navin2233

Not looking for trades.

Price: $3750.00

Mar 16, 2013 at 06:35 PM

Previous versions of navin2233's message #11419859 « Sold: Nikon 200mm F/2 AF-S ED VR 3500$ »