Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of DigMeTX's message #11412088 « UPDATED: First female senior shoot »

DigMeTX
Upload & Sell: Off
First female senior shoot

I have really enjoyed senior shoots and I'm hoping to break into doing some more. This was my first shoot with a female senior. I'll post some more when they're ready but here are two that I just previewed on my FB page. Like many people posing is one of my weak points and I'm really working to improve in that area.

Let me know what you think. I value big concept critiques more than lists of nitpicks.

One from the park

One from downtown

UPDATED:
Ok, I finished editing the set and I blogged it. Here are a few more:

brad

Mar 18, 2013 at 05:16 AM
DigMeTX

I have really enjoyed senior shoots and I'm hoping to break into doing some more. This was my first shoot with a female senior. I'll post some more when they're ready but here are two that I just previewed on my FB page. Like many people posing is one of my weak points and I'm really working to improve in that area.

Let me know what you think. I value big concept critiques more than lists of nitpicks.

One from the park

One from downtown

UPDATED:
Ok, I finished editing the set and I blogged it. Here are a few more:

brad

Mar 18, 2013 at 05:10 AM
DigMeTX

One from the park

One from downtown

brad

Mar 13, 2013 at 04:19 AM

Previous versions of DigMeTX's message #11412088 « UPDATED: First female senior shoot »