Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Wahoowa's message #11408038 « Is it possible to rescind feedback? »

Wahoowa
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Is it possible to rescind feedback?

Personally, if the other party deserves a positive feedback, I'd leave one for them. I'd ask the same flavor. But if they don't leave one for me, well, maybe there is something that they don't like that they don't want to leave a feedback for me. Why forcing them to leave one just because you leave a positive feedback for them? I kinda don't like the idea of leaving a positive feedback for the reason of expecting one in return.

I'd personally move on. But it's your call.

Mar 15, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Wahoowa
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Is it possible to rescind feedback?

Personally, if the other party deserves a positive feedback, I'd leave one for them. I'd ask the same favor. But if they don't leave one for me, well, maybe there is something that they don't like that they don't want to leave a feedback for me. Why forcing them to leave one just because you leave a positive feedback for them? I kinda don't like the idea of leaving a positive feedback for the reason of expecting one in return.

I'd personally move on. But it's your call.

Mar 11, 2013 at 03:54 PM

Previous versions of Wahoowa's message #11408038 « Is it possible to rescind feedback? »