Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of form's message #11401901 « ~Whats your wedding lens lineup? »

form
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ~Whats your wedding lens lineup?

I\'m looking at all the Nikon vs Canon websites incidentally linked to profiles from this gear list thread to see if I can identify color profile differences :F I sure noticed a big difference between skin tones in my Canon vs Nikon files, so I\'m checking to see if it really exists or if I\'m just hallucinating...and also whether or not I like them. BTW, I rather like the bokeh in the baby-in-swing photo on John Gibson\'s website. Is that a 50 f/1.4? Same for Michael James\' http://michaeljamesphotostudio.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/MJP-004021.jpg - 50 f/1.4. I like that bokeh better than anything else I\'ve seen of Nikon\'s...

Mar 08, 2013 at 06:23 PM
form

I\'m looking at all the Nikon vs Canon websites incidentally linked to profiles from this gear list thread to see if I can identify color profile differences :F I sure noticed a big difference between skin tones in my Canon vs Nikon files, so I\'m checking to see if it really exists or if I\'m just hallucinating...and also whether or not I like them. BTW, I rather like the bokeh in the baby-in-swing photo on John Gibson\'s website. Is that a 50 f/1.4? Same for Michael James\'

- 50 f/1.4. I like that bokeh better than anything else I\'ve seen of Nikon\'s...

Mar 08, 2013 at 06:23 PM
form

I\'m looking at all the Nikon vs Canon websites incidentally linked to profiles from this gear list thread to see if I can identify color profile differences :F I sure noticed a big difference between skin tones in my Canon vs Nikon files, so I\'m checking to see if it really exists or if I\'m just hallucinating...and also whether or not I like them. BTW, I rather like the bokeh in the baby-in-swing photo on John Gibson\'s website. Is that a 50 f/1.4?

Mar 08, 2013 at 06:15 PM

Previous versions of form's message #11401901 « ~Whats your wedding lens lineup? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.