Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of nismoxr34's message #11398522 « Sold: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Lee Filters (Hard ND/Blender), FireWire CF Reader, Leica M RRS »

nismoxr34
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Lee Filters (Hard ND/Blender), FireWire CF Reader, Leica M RRS

Item 1: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f/2.8

I have a pretty much perfect condition Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f/2.8 which is a great travel lens, and also a great lens in general. The sharpness wide open is decent, usable on a d800 but it sharpens right up when you stop down. The lens comes with only the rear cap, UV filter, hood, and front cap. I do not have box or manuals.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Zeiss Distagon T* 21mm F/2.8 ZF.2

So it looks like I will have to let my Zeiss go for the versatility of zooms. This lens is in near perfect condition, there is some wear on the hood. Comes with hood and I will even include a Marumi BHG Super Circular PL.D (circular polarizer) which was rated as one of the best on lens tip.com

Price: $1450.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Zeiss 100mm f/2.0 Makro Planar ZF.2

I am looking to just use my Nikon zooms instead because I don't use the macro capability much. This lens has to go, and it looks as new. Comes with hood, manuals and box like new.

Price: $1400.00

Item 4: Lee Filter Set, with foundation kit, big stopper, ND filter Set, 82mm WA Adapter, Bayonet Adapter

Lee Neutral Density Grad Hard Filter Set (which includes the 0.3, 0.6, and 0.9 NND filters) - 245 shipped net to me

0.45 ND Blender, 0.6 ND Blender, and lastly the 0.9 ND Blender. 165 shipped net to me
or 75 shipped net to me individually

Also have the B60 adapter for Hasselblad film cameras (55 shipped with paypal)

Price: $75.00

Item 5: Leica M Arca Swiss Camera Plate

I got this rail as a part of a sale, and I already have all the rails I need for my lenses and camera. It looks to me like a Kirk style plate. I have confirmed that this is a camera plate for the Leica M cameras. It does have the 30 engraved in it, but no RRS laser etch.

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=B30&type=0&eq=&desc=B30%3A-Plate-for-Leica-M-series-(not-M8%2F9)

Price: $35.00

Item 6: Sandisk SDDRX4-CF Firewire 800 Card Reader

I have a great condition Firewire 800 Card reader from sandisk that is no longer sold. This reader is blazing fast, and I just update my computer with no firewire slot. I didn't save the box, but it will come with whats pictured below (Card reader and Firewire 800 to Firewire 800 Wire):

Price: $90.00
Item condition: 9

May 04, 2013 at 01:59 AM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Zeiss 21 ZF.2, Lee Filters (Hard ND/Blender), FireWire CF Reader, Leica M RRS

I have a pretty much perfect condition Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f/2.8 which is a great travel lens, and also a great lens in general. The sharpness wide open is decent, usable on a d800 but it sharpens right up when you stop down. The lens comes with only the rear cap, UV filter, hood, and front cap. I do not have box or manuals.

So it looks like I will have to let my Zeiss go for the versatility of zooms. This lens is in near perfect condition, there is some wear on the hood. Comes with hood and I will even include a Marumi BHG Super Circular PL.D (circular polarizer) which was rated as one of the best on lens tip.com

I am looking to just use my Nikon zooms instead because I don't use the macro capability much. This lens has to go, and it looks as new. Comes with hood, manuals and box like new.

Item 4: Lee Filter Set, with foundation kit, big stopper, ND filter Set, 82mm WA Adapter, Bayonet Adapter

Lee Neutral Density Grad Hard Filter Set (which includes the 0.3, 0.6, and 0.9 NND filters) - 245 shipped net to me

0.45 ND Blender, 0.6 ND Blender, and lastly the 0.9 ND Blender. 165 shipped net to me

I got this rail as a part of a sale, and I already have all the rails I need for my lenses and camera. It looks to me like a Kirk style plate. I have confirmed that this is a camera plate for the Leica M cameras. It does have the 30 engraved in it, but no RRS laser etch.

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=B30&type=0&eq=&desc=B30%3A-Plate-for-Leica-M-series-(not-M8%2F9)

I have a great condition Firewire 800 Card reader from sandisk that is no longer sold. This reader is blazing fast, and I just update my computer with no firewire slot. I didn't save the box, but it will come with whats pictured below (Card reader and Firewire 800 to Firewire 800 Wire):

May 04, 2013 at 01:58 AM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Zeiss 21 ZF.2, Lee Filters (Hard ND/Blender), FireWire CF Reader, Leica M RRS

May 01, 2013 at 11:58 PM
nismoxr34

http://www.lenstip.com/115.24-article-Polarizing_filters_test_Marumi_DHG_Super_Circular_P.L.D_72_mm.html

May 01, 2013 at 11:58 PM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Lee Filters (Hard ND and Blender), FireWire CF Reader, Leica M RRS

http://www.lenstip.com/115.24-article-Polarizing_filters_test_Marumi_DHG_Super_Circular_P.L.D_72_mm.html

May 01, 2013 at 11:08 PM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Lee Filters, FK, BS, FireWire CF Reader, Leica M RRS

Item 2: Zeiss 50mm f/2.0 Makro Planar ZF.2

So it looks like I will have to let my Zeiss or Nikon go, but this lens is in perfect condition. It looks like it is new out of the box because o bought it a few months ago. Comes with box, hood, manuals, etc. that comes with it new.

Price: $900.00

Apr 30, 2013 at 02:24 PM
nismoxr34

So it looks like I will have to let my Zeiss or Nikon go, but this lens is in perfect condition. It looks like it is new out of the box because o bought it a few months ago. Comes with box, hood, manuals, etc. that comes with it new.

I have this wonderful Lee Filter set I am looking to offload. I currently have a whole set, which includes the 82mm WA filter holder, B60 (Hasselblad Bayonet mount) filter holder, Lee Foundation Kit, Lee Big Stopper, Lee Neutral Density Grad Hard Filter Set (which includes the 0.3, 0.6, and 0.9 NND filters), and 0.45 ND Blender, 0.6 ND Blender, and lastly the 0.9 ND Blender.

I would be willing to break it up, but I am leaning towards selling it as a set if anyone is interested. I will also include a brand new Clik Elite filter valet!

Price: $775.00

Apr 30, 2013 at 02:15 PM
nismoxr34

I have this wonderful Lee Filter set I am looking to offload. I currently have a whole set, which includes the 82mm WA filter holder, B60 (Hasselblad Bayonet mount) filter holder, Lee Foundation Kit, Lee Big Stopper, Lee Neutral Density Grad Hard Filter Set (which includes the 0.3, 0.6, and 0.9 NND filters), and 0.45 ND Blender, 0.6 ND Blender, and lastly the 0.9 ND Blender.

I would be willing to break it up, but I am leaning towards selling it as a set if anyone is interested. I will also include a brand new Clik Elite filter valet!

Item 6: Lensbaby 3G

I have a lens baby 3G nikon mount I have been looking to sell. I was going to put this up on the forum to see if anyone was in the market for one.

Price: $50.00

Apr 29, 2013 at 04:11 PM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Lee Filters, FK, BS, Leica M RRS

Item 6: Sandisk SDDRX4-CF Firewire 800 Card Read

I have a great condition Firewire 800 Card reader from sandisk that is no longer sold. This reader is blazing fast, and I just update my computer with no firewire slot. I didn't save the box, but it will come with whats pictured below:

Apr 27, 2013 at 08:58 PM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Lee Filters, FK, BS, Leica M RRS, Lensbaby 3G

I have a lens baby 3G nikon mount I have been looking to sell. I was going to put this up on the forum to see if anyone was in the market for one.

Apr 25, 2013 at 12:24 AM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Lee Filters, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G, Nikon 400 (600) AF-S I & II Foot

Apr 25, 2013 at 12:23 AM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Lee Filters, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G, Nikon 400 (600) AF-S I & II Foot

Apr 25, 2013 at 12:16 AM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G, Nikon 400 (600) AF-S I & II Foot

Item 4: Lee Filter Set

Apr 19, 2013 at 03:33 AM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Zeiss 50 MP ZF.2, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G

Item 4: Leica M Arca Swiss Camera Plate

Item 5: Lensbaby 3G

Item 6: Nikon 400 AF-S I & II (also VR) Foot

I have a 400 AF-S foot that is black in color and in good condition. This was a foot I found and started using on my AF-S II, but I recently bought a Wimberly replacement foot.

Price: $25.00

Apr 19, 2013 at 03:33 AM
nismoxr34

I have a 400 AF-S foot that is black in color and in good condition. This was a foot I found and started using on my AF-S II, but I recently bought a Wimberly replacement foot.

Apr 18, 2013 at 05:17 PM
nismoxr34

Apr 17, 2013 at 08:13 PM
nismoxr34

Price: $450.00

Price: $950.00

Apr 15, 2013 at 02:52 PM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Zeiss 50 MP ZF.2, Zeiss 100 MP ZF.2, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G

So it looks like I will have to let my Zeiss or Nikon go, but this lens is in perfect condition. It looks like it is new out of the box, which it also comes with. Also comes with hood, manuals, etc. that comes with it new.

Apr 15, 2013 at 05:27 AM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Zeiss 50 MP ZF.2, Zeiss 100 MP ZF.2, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G

So it looks like I will have to let my Zeiss or Nikon go, but this lens is in perfect condition. It looks like it is new out of the box, which it also comes with. Also comes with hood, manuals, etc. that comes with it new.

Apr 12, 2013 at 03:40 PM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Zeiss 50 MP ZF.2, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G, 400 AFS Foot

Apr 09, 2013 at 11:01 PM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Zeiss 50 MP ZF.2, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G, 400 AFS Foot

I have a pretty much perfect condition Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f/2.8 which is a great travel lens, and also a great lens in general. The sharpness wide open is decent, usable on a d800 but it sharpens right up when you stop down. I have been using my Zeiss 50 MP more often so I though I would let someone else give this a go. The lens comes with only the rear cap, UV filter, hood, and front cap. I do not have box or manuals.

Item 3: Leica M Arca Swiss Camera Plate

Price: $45.00

Item 4: Lensbaby 3G

Item 5: Nikon 400 AF-S I & II (also VR) Foot

Item 6: Fotodiox Nikon F lens to Canon EOS adaptor

I have a Fotodiox Nikon F lens to Canon EOS adaptor, good for using any AIS, AI, or other lenses (such as Zeiss ZF) that have a manual aperture ring.

Price: $10.00

Apr 09, 2013 at 12:33 AM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G, 400 AFS Foot, Fotodiox F-EF adapter

I have a pretty much perfect condition Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f/2.8 which is a great travel lens, and also a great lens in general. The sharpness wide open is decent, usable on a d800 but it sharpens right up when you stop down. I have been using my Zeiss 50 MP more often so I though I would let someone else give this a go. The lens comes with only the rear cap, UV filter, hood, and front cap. I do not have box or manuals.

I have a Fotodiox Nikon F lens to Canon EOS adaptor, good for using any AIS, AI, or other lenses (such as Zeiss ZF) that have a manual aperture ring.

Mar 07, 2013 at 04:39 PM
nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8 , D800 RRS BMBD12, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G, 400 AFS Foot, Fotodiox F-EF

Item 2: RRS Dovetail for D800 with grip (BMBD12)

This is the quick release plate for the D800 with grip or BMBD12 from Really Right Stuff. Like New condition.

nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8 , D800 RRS BMBD12, Leica M RRS B30, Lensbaby 3G, 400 AFS Foot, Fotodiox F-EF

This is the quick release plate for the D800 with grip or BMBD12 from Really Right Stuff. Like New condition.

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=BMBD12

nismoxr34

I got this rail as a part of a sale, and I already have all the rails I need for my lenses and camera. It looks to me like a Kirk style plate. I have confirmed that this is a camera plate for the Leica M cameras.

nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, RRS BMBD12, Leica M AS Plate, Lensbaby 3G, 400 AFS Foot, Fotodiox nikon-canon

I got this rail as a part of a sale, and I already have all the rails I need for my lenses and camera. It looks to me like a Kirk style plate. I have confirmed that this is a camera plate for the Leica M cameras.

nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f/2.8, RRS BMBD12 plate, Arca Swiss Rail, Lensbaby 3G, 400 AFS Foot, Fotodiox f-ef

nismoxr34
FS: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f/2.8, RRS BMBD12 plate, Arca Swiss Rail, Lensbaby 3G, 400 AFS Foot

Item 3: Arca Swiss Rail

I got this rail as a part of a sale, and I already have all the rails I need for my lenses and camera. I don't know the identity right now, there is a 30 engraved on the bottom. It looks to me like a Kirk style plate.

Previous versions of nismoxr34's message #11398522 « Sold: Nikkor Ai-P 45mm f2.8, Lee Filters (Hard ND/Blender), FireWire CF Reader, Leica M RRS »