Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Gord SW Ont's message #11391932 « Phottix Odin »

Gord SW Ont
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Phottix Odin

Noticed no one answered your post so thought I'd just say that the Phottix Odin meets all my needs and I'm very happy with it.

I bought the Pixel Kings first but while they worked okay it was tedious working through the menu system of my camera. I returned them when I had trouble updating the firmware.

I bought the Odins based on many of the positive reviews/recommendations online and all I can say is that I agree as the Odins are soooo much easier to use via the TCU, etc and so far the results i have got have been great!

In addition, working via the transmitter control unit (TCU) saves a lot of wear & tear on my camera buttons. ;^)

Mar 05, 2013 at 09:34 PM
Gord SW Ont
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Phottix Odin

Noticed no one answered your post so thought I'd just say that the Phottix Odin meets all my needs and I'm very happy with it.

I bought the Pixel Kings first but while they worked okay it was tedious working through the menu system of my camera. I returned them when I had trouble updating the firmware.

I bought the Odins based on many of the positive reviews/recommendations online and all I can say is that I agree as the Odins are soooo much easier to use via the TCU, etc and so far the results i have got have been great!

Mar 05, 2013 at 02:41 AM

Previous versions of Gord SW Ont's message #11391932 « Phottix Odin »