Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of JGCinema's message #11382314 « Sold: Leica M9 (Black) »

JGCinema
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Leica M9 (Black)

Item 1: Leica M9 (Black)

Selling my black Leica M9 with two batteries, charger, Black Label leather strap, Giottos Schott glass protector, and original box + manuals. I am the only owner and it has been well taken care of. There are some scratches on the LCD (to be expected with this camera) & minor scuffs on the top of the body. Item is located in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Price: $3800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Apr 15, 2013 at 10:54 AM
JGCinema

Selling my black Leica M9 with two batteries, charger, Black Label leather strap, Giottos Schott glass protector, and original box + manuals. I am the only owner and it has been well taken care of. There are some scratches on the LCD (to be expected with this camera) & minor scuffs on the top of the body. Item is located in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Price: $3800.00

Mar 18, 2013 at 09:43 AM
JGCinema

Price: $4000.00

Feb 28, 2013 at 07:04 PM

Previous versions of JGCinema's message #11382314 « Sold: Leica M9 (Black) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.