Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of The Clam's message #11372593 « Sold: Nikon 18-135 DX AF-S »

The Clam
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 18-135 DX AF-S

Item 1: LNIB Nikon 105/2.8 VR Micro

I am selling a LNIB 105VR. This is the original version, purchased in 2006 but hardly used. Razor sharp, no issues whatsover. Comes with box, papers, pouch, caps, hood - everything that came with it when new. Price is $750 shipped and paypaled CONUS (a little extra for international shipping). Pics below.

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: LNIB 16-35/4 VR

Purchased by me in June 2010. Used exactly once on a trip to Italy and not touched since. A wonderful lens in pristine condition that deserves to be used more than I have used it. Comes with box, pouch papers - all that came with it when new. $1075 shipped and paypaled CONUS. Slightly more if international.

I have lots of good feedback here, on Nikon Cafe and on Nikonians.

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Price: $1075.00

Item 3: Nikon 18-135 3.5-5.6 DX AF-S

I am selling a very nice copy of the 18-135 AFS DX lens. It is in excellent shape. No dust inside or marks on the glass. Blades are clean and oil free. The body has no scuffs or scratches either, just minor signs of wear on the mount which is normal for these. It comes with the hood and caps but no box or papers. I bought it from a fellow Cafe member who tested it and determined that it was extremely sharp. The lens was not used much and I am trying to thin the herd. It makes a very nice, light yet versatile travel lens. KEH has them for between $225 and $265 in similar condition. My price is $195 shipped and PayPaled.

Sample image:

I have completed many transactions here, on Nikon Cafe and Nikonians, all with positive feedback.

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Price: $195.00
Item condition: 9+

Mar 02, 2013 at 09:41 AM
The Clam
FS: Nikon 18-135 DX AF-S

I am selling a LNIB 105VR. This is the original version, purchased in 2006 but hardly used. Razor sharp, no issues whatsover. Comes with box, papers, pouch, caps, hood - everything that came with it when new. Price is $750 shipped and paypaled CONUS (a little extra for international shipping). Pics below.

Purchased by me in June 2010. Used exactly once on a trip to Italy and not touched since. A wonderful lens in pristine condition that deserves to be used more than I have used it. Comes with box, pouch papers - all that came with it when new. $1075 shipped and paypaled CONUS. Slightly more if international.

Thanks for looking.
Larry

I am selling a very nice copy of the 18-135 AFS DX lens. It is in excellent shape. No dust inside or marks on the glass. Blades are clean and oil free. The body has no scuffs or scratches either, just minor signs of wear on the mount which is normal for these. It comes with the hood and caps but no box or papers. I bought it from a fellow Cafe member who tested it and determined that it was extremely sharp. The lens was not used much and I am trying to thin the herd. It makes a very nice, light yet versatile travel lens. KEH has them for between $225 and $265 in similar condition. My price is $195 shipped and PayPaled.

Sample image:

I have completed many transactions here, on Nikon Cafe and Nikonians, all with positive feedback.

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Mar 02, 2013 at 09:40 AM
The Clam
FS: Nikon 105VR and 18-135 DX AF-S

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Sample image:

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Feb 25, 2013 at 02:24 PM
The Clam
FS: Nikon 105VR

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Sample image:

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Price: $195

The Clam
FS: Nikon 105VR, 16-35VR

Thanks for looking.
Larry

The Clam

Item 1: LNIB Nikon 105/2.8VR Micro, 16-35/4VR

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Feb 24, 2013 at 08:53 PM
The Clam

Thanks for looking.
Larry

The Clam

I have lots of good feedback here, on Nikon Cafe Fred and Nikonians.

Thanks for looking.
Larry

The Clam
FS: Nikon 105 VR

I have lots of good feedback here, on Fred Miranda and Nikonians.

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Price: $1075

Previous versions of The Clam's message #11372593 « Sold: Nikon 18-135 DX AF-S »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.