Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of M Lucca's message #11369533 « Nikon Releases Official Statement on D600 Dust Issue »

M Lucca
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Nikon Releases Official Statement on D600 Dust Issue

James R wrote:
M Lucca wrote:
Wow. Some pretty strong response towards this Nikon admission over at Nikonrumours. And it's not the "feel good" kind either.

http://nikonrumors.com/2013/02/22/nikon-issues-official-statement-on-the-d6000-dustoil-issue.aspx/

Exactly why does a Canon shooter pop-up criticizing Nikon service and equipment rather regularly? Is this your community service getting Nikon shooters to switch systems? I would give your views consideration if I thought they were genuine. I believe you are the prototype of a Troll.

Here is another wonderful contribution to Nikon world: "Yup. But you get other fun stuff like oil and dust. Maybe we should have nicknames like ol' Grease Shutter D600 and Left Eye Blind D800. "

Pick a Nikon post from you and you get the snide comments. Maybe somebody can review your posts and find a helpful post, other than switching to Canon.

Wow you are giving me too much credit. Now if I can only somehow take a cut from Canon sales claiming I have such influence!

Stating the obvious is not trolling.

Feb 23, 2013 at 07:10 PM

Previous versions of M Lucca's message #11369533 « Nikon Releases Official Statement on D600 Dust Issue »