Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Monito's message #11356618 « Bought a "mint" 200 1.8, he delivered a beater. »

Monito
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Bought a "mint" 200 1.8, he delivered a beater.

Gregory Rokalsky has a January 26 2013 photo of the lens, very blurry, on his smug page. You can see a couple of screws missing on the lens hood, so it seems to be the same lens. Hard to imagine him having two of those lenses and selling the bad one.

Thus the conclusion is that he must have ruined a mint lens in 14 months or less. (Did he brass it by driving thousands of miles with the lens hanging like that?) Aside from being a fraudster, what a stupid schmuck!

Put his full name (Gregory Rokalsky, Rokalsky Combatives International, RogaltacDesign, Airdrie, Alberta) in every post, which will elevate the prominence of this thread in search results. He has had (and still has) every opportunity to make this right with the OP, but hasn't. If he does make it right including paying all associated costs and expenses (shipping, phone) plus a little extra, he can post about it here and it will be in the record. Until then, his name is still Gregory Rokalsky.

Picture here: http://rogaltacdesign.smugmug.com/Other/Canon-5D2-200-18-IF-ED-EF/20357921_W9L8Mp#!i=2340680448&k=Wq3BLwt

Link to original size picture 3456 x 4608: P1260030.jpg

[on edit: It's spelled Rokalsky Combatives.]

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Monito
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Bought a "mint" 200 1.8, he delivered a beater.

Gregory Rokalsky has a January 26 2013 photo of the lens, very blurry, on his smug page. You can see a couple of screws missing on the lens hood, so it seems to be the same lens. Hard to imagine him having two of those lenses and selling the bad one.

Thus the conclusion is that he must have ruined a mint lens in 14 months or less. (Did he brass it by driving thousands of miles with the lens hanging like that?) Aside from being a fraudster, what a stupid schmuck!

Put his full name (Gregory Rokalsky, Rokalsky Compatives International, RogaltacDesign, Airdrie, Alberta) in every post, which will elevate the prominence of this thread in search results. He has had (and still has) every opportunity to make this right with the OP, but hasn't. If he does make it right including paying all associated costs and expenses (shipping, phone) plus a little extra, he can post about it here and it will be in the record. Until then, his name is still Gregory Rokalsky.

Picture here: http://rogaltacdesign.smugmug.com/Other/Canon-5D2-200-18-IF-ED-EF/20357921_W9L8Mp#!i=2340680448&k=Wq3BLwt

Link to original size picture 3456 x 4608: P1260030.jpg

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Previous versions of Monito's message #11356618 « Bought a "mint" 200 1.8, he delivered a beater. »