Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of matthewh133's message #11351842 « Looking for two or three trail partners for Glacier National Park (USA)/Canadian Rockies in August. »

matthewh133
Upload & Sell: Off
Looking for two or three trail partners for Glacier National Park (USA)/Canadian Rockies in August.

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the place for this post..

I'm looking for a couple of fellow photographers to join me for some hikes while on the Glacier National Park (Montana USA) and Canadian Rockies leg of my trip. This is because I have some locations I'd like to shoot that it's neither safe nor sane to go out on these trail alone for sunset and be coming back in the dark due to common grizzly bear activity in the areas. I'd like to have at least a group of 3.

Here is a portfolio of some of my work: http://500px.com/matthewh133[1]

Here are likely dates for the trip (dates of nights staying in area):

Banff 31st of July
Jasper 1st and 2nd of August
Moraine Lake area 3rd - 6th
Lake O'Hara camping 7th and 8th
Banff area 9th - 11th
Glacier National Park (Montana) 12th - 18th.

Dates at certain places might change slightly but it will definitely be this time period.

Hikes around Moraine Lake require a minimum of 4 people by law. I know a couple of places in the Canadian Rockies which are fairly remote and untouched which I'd love to shoot and will require some fellow photographers for those.

In Glacier National Park I'd love to do Grinnell Lake and Iceberg Lake at sunset which I'd definitely also need some company for.. though I'd be happy to have some company for just some enjoyable day hikes which won't be focused solely on photography.

I need anyone interested to be decently fit as I don't really want to be stopping and resting much or at all. I'd also prefer to be with people around my age group 18-30, though I don't have a problem catching up with older travelers.

If you're interested please send me a private message with some information about yourself and maybe a gallery of some of your work.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Just thought I'd mention that I have in fact been to both the Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park before.. so if you have any questions about what to expect feel free to shoot them my way. Also I am Australian so you must be able to deal with hearing me say "mate" and "cheers" every few words.

Apr 05, 2013 at 06:11 AM
matthewh133
Looking for two or three trail partners for Glacier National Park (USA)/Canadian Rockies in August.

I'm looking for a couple of fellow photographers to join me for some hikes while on the Glacier National Park (Montana USA) and Canadian Rockies leg of my trip. This is because I have some locations I'd like to shoot that it's neither safe nor sane to go out on these trail alone for sunset and be coming back in the dark due to common grizzly bear activity in the areas. I'd like to have at least a group of 3.

Banff 31st of July
Banff area 9th - 11th
Glacier National Park 12th - 18th.

Dates at certain places might change slightly but it will definitely be this time period.

Hikes around Moraine Lake require a minimum of 4 people by law. I know a couple of places in the Canadian Rockies which are fairly remote and untouched which I'd love to shoot and will require some fellow photographers for those.

In Glacier National Park I'd love to do Grinnell Lake and Iceberg Lake at sunset which I'd definitely also need some company for.. though I'd be happy to have some company for just some enjoyable day hikes which won't be focused solely on photography.

I need anyone interested to be decently fit as I don't really want to be stopping and resting much or at all. I'd also prefer to be with people around my age group 18-30, though I don't have a problem catching up with older travelers.

If you're interested please send me a private message with some information about yourself and maybe a gallery of some of your work.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Just thought I'd mention that I have in fact been to both the Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park before.. so if you have any questions about what to expect feel free to shoot them my way. Also I am Australian so you must be able to deal with hearing me say "mate" and "cheers" every few words.

Mar 28, 2013 at 01:52 PM
matthewh133
Looking for two or three trail partners for Glacier National Park/Canadian Rockies in August.

Banff 31st of July
Banff area 9th - 11th

Thanks for reading!

Mar 28, 2013 at 01:52 PM
matthewh133
Looking for two or three trail partners for Glacier National Park/Canadian Rockies in August.

I'm looking for a couple of fellow photographers to join me for some hikes while on the Glacier National Park and Canadian Rockies leg of my trip. This is because I have some locations I'd like to shoot that it's neither safe nor sane to go out on these trail alone for sunset and be coming back in the dark due to common grizzly bear activity in the areas. I'd like to have at least a group of 3.

Banff 31st of July
Banff area 9th - 11th

Thanks for reading!

Feb 16, 2013 at 02:47 AM

Previous versions of matthewh133's message #11351842 « Looking for two or three trail partners for Glacier National Park (USA)/Canadian Rockies in August. »