Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Jabberwockt's message #11349934 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

Jabberwockt
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Thank Ron, I\'ve actually owned the Konica for a long time, I\'m a bit slow so sometimes it takes me forever to decide whether or not i like a lens The Nokton 40 will get a lot of real world use before i can decide.

Charles, regarding the 50lux Pre-Asph. I was shopping at a local store and they let me try their copy of the Pre-Asph against my own personal copy of the 50lux Asph. I only had the lens for a few minutes but here are my not so great test shots (Asph then Pre-Asph):

Larger

Larger

Bokeh diffrences aside, they are both sharp enough, but given the right situation I suspect that the Pre-Asph can render very aesthetically pleasing photos. I might one day get one myself, i think the last version that focuses a a bit closer would be most desirable. Anyways, here\'s one with the Pre-Asph where i like both the bokeh and the overall rendering:

Very large

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Jabberwockt

Thank Ron, I\'ve actually owned the Konica for a long time, I\'m a bit slow so sometimes it takes me forever to decide whether or not i like a lens The Nokton 40 will get a lot of real world use before i can decide.

Charles, regarding the 50lux Pre-Asph. I was shopping at a local store and they let me try their copy of the Pre-Asph against my own personal copy of the 50lux Asph. I only had the lens for a few minutes but here are my not so great test shots (Asph then Pre-Asph):

Larger

Larger

The are both sharp enough, but given the right situation I suspect that the Pre-Asph can render very aesthetically pleasing photos. I might one day get one myself, i think the last version that focuses a a bit closer would be most desirable. Anyways, here\'s one with the Pre-Asph where i like both the bokeh and the overall rendering:

Very large

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Jabberwockt

Larger

Larger

The bokeh differences aside, given the right situation I suspect that the Pre-Asph can render very aesthetically pleasing photos. I might one day get one myself, i think the last version that focuses a a bit closer would be most desirable. Anyways, here\'s one with the Pre-Asph where i like both the bokeh and the overall rendering:

Very large

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Previous versions of Jabberwockt's message #11349934 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.