Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of unclechuck's message #11348288 « mother unfortunately can't enjoy it anymore as she died »

unclechuck
Upload & Sell: On
mother unfortunately can't enjoy it anymore as she died

Reason for Selling? mother unfortunately can't enjoy it anymore as she died

Heads up Guys on the latest scam

Super item, super price: Seller offers full details, reassures that there are no dangerous Wire Transfers --- just they will send a detailed billing and link for Amazon Payments (or PayPal)...

of course the link is to Nigeria or whatever.

I told the scammer I'm buying for my son who is stationed overseas and am going to send a cashiers check for five thousand more than the purchase price ....

disappointed to report I have not heard back yet ... guess they're checking with their bank ... ya' think?

Take away from this: Always go to the actual payment site; never use a link ...

Feb 15, 2013 at 01:24 PM
unclechuck
Upload & Sell: On
mother unfortunately can't enjoy it anymore as she died

Heads up Guys on the latest scam

Super item, super price: Seller offers full details, reassures that there are no dangerous Wire Transfers --- just they will send a detailed billing and link for Amazon Payments (or PayPal)...

of course the link is to Nigeria or whatever.

I told the scammer I'm buying for my son who is stationed overseas and am going to send a cashiers check for five thousand more than the purchase price ....

disappointed to report I have not heard back yet ... guess they're checking with their bank ... ya' think?

Take away from this: Always go to the actual payment site; never use a link ...

Feb 14, 2013 at 03:05 PM

Previous versions of unclechuck's message #11348288 « mother unfortunately can't enjoy it anymore as she died »