Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of R.Young's message #11344547 « HD Images Thread »

R.Young
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: HD Images Thread (lots of traffic ahead)

Awesome thread! Well done everyone who has posted. This is partly why I moved back to Flickr and am letting my website expire. I can post images and view them full screen in all their glory on both my 27\" iMac and my ipad3.

Here is a shot I\'ve had on my website for ages but have just put on Flickr. With the 21ZE:

Rest And Be Thankful by Rob.Young, on Flickr

Feb 14, 2013 at 02:50 PM
R.Young

Awesome thread! Well done everyone who has posted. This is partly why I moved back to Flickr and am letting my website expire. I can post images and view them full screen in all their glory on both my 27\" iMac and my ipad3.

Here is a shot I\'ve had on my website for ages but have just put on Flickr. With the 21ZE:

Feb 14, 2013 at 02:45 PM
R.Young

Feb 12, 2013 at 06:33 PM

Previous versions of R.Young's message #11344547 « HD Images Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.