Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Herb Houghton's message #11334925 « Great Grey Owls »

Herb Houghton
Upload & Sell: On
Great Grey Owls

For the non posting lurkers whom are so enthralled with disclosing the baiting: These owls were baited by others, I took advantage of the situation and I took these shots. And yes, I am proud of them, very much so in fact. Most all of the GGO's posted on here are baited, so I imagine the playing field is level ? Why do the non posters have so much interest in all of our posts ? I'm sure the non posting lurkers who only come out to stir the pot would have walked the other way on their first chance of GGO shots after a 7 hour drive. Yeah right !

Herb

#1-5

Mar 03, 2013 at 01:50 PM
Herb Houghton
Great Grey Owls

For the non posting lurkers whom are so enthralled with disclosing the baiting: These owls were baited by others, I took advantage of the situation and I took these shots. And yes, I am proud of them, very much so in fact. Most all of the GGO's posted on here are baited, so I imagine the playing field is level ? Why do the non posters have so much interest in all of our posts. I'm sure the non posting lurkers who only come out to stir the pot would have walked the other way on their first chance of GGO shots after a 7 hour drive. Yeah right !

Herb

#1-5

Mar 03, 2013 at 01:47 PM
Herb Houghton
Great Grey Owls

For the non posting lurkers whom are so enthralled with disclosing the baiting: These owls were baited by others, I took advantage of the situation and I took these shots. And yes, I am proud of them, very much so in fact. Most all of the GGO's posted on here are baited, so I imagine the playing field is level ? Why do the non posters have so much interest in all of our posts. I'm sure the non posting lurkers who only come out to stir the pot would have walked the other way on their first chance of GGO shots after a 7 hour drive. Yeah right ! :wall :

Herb

#1-5

Herb Houghton
Great Grey Owls

For the non posting lurkers whom are so enthralled with disclosing the baiting: These owls were baited by others, I took advantage of the situation and I took these shots. And yes, I am proud of them, very much so in fact. Most all of the GGO's posted on here are baited, so I imagine the playing field is level ? Why do the non posters have so much interest in all of our posts. I'm sure the non posting lurkers who only come out to stir the pot would have walked the other way on their first chance of GGO shots after a 7 hour drive. Yeah right ! :wall

Herb

#1-5

Herb Houghton
Great Grey Owls

Herb

#1-5

Feb 09, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Previous versions of Herb Houghton's message #11334925 « Great Grey Owls »