Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of sjms's message #11300718 « UPDATE! Impressed with my $6k expenditure... »

sjms
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Not that Impressed with my $6k expenditure...

CRFTony wrote:
sjms wrote:
CRFTony wrote:
I simply meant that I would have liked to have seen some photos that exhibited the problems you were experiencing. Sorry for posting in your thread. Instead of kissing your ass, I\'ll just hide your posts from now on. Feel free to do the same.

as to your chosen use of words. you did commit a no no. to an extent we do try not to cross certain lines.

I crossed lines? My initial post was pretty clear. We had 2 pages of drama (from both sides) and no pics from the problem camera. I\'ve made posts complaining about my D800 and some lenses and if it was an issue relevant to image quality, I always shared images to show what problems I felt I was experiencing.

I didn\'t insult the OP. He\'s the one who told me to kiss his ass. If I broke any forum rules, I apologize.

my apology to directing it to only you. both of you crossed the line and it was unnecessary to do so.

Jan 26, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Previous versions of sjms's message #11300718 « UPDATE! Impressed with my $6k expenditure... »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.