Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of dpap1978's message #11295712 « FS: Zeiss 60mm/CV 125 mm »

dpap1978
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Zeiss 60mm/CV 125 mm/OM 80,135 macro

Item 1: IR modified 450D

This is a Canon 450D modified for IR by Lifepixel. Used only a few times, so camera is in excellent condition. I paid Lifepixed $400 for the conversion, so this is a pretty good deal if you are looking for an IR modified camera. Comes with body cap. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 35L 1.4

Lens optics are in excellent condition; barrel has minor user marks. Comes with UV filter, lens hood and both caps. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Price: $875.00

Item 3: Cosina Voigtlander 125 Macro, Contax/EOS mount

Very sharp APO macro lens. Optics are in excellent condition, comes with filter, both caps.

The lens is Contax mount but comes with chipped EOS adapter. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Beats my copy of the ZF100 in terms of resolution in the center; combined with the fact that its free from CA, I would keep it if there was a way to use this on Nikon bodies.

Price: $1700.00

Item 4: Leica M8

Camera in excellent operating condition. There are no dead or stuck pixels, or banding of any sort. The shutter is in great condition, the rangefinder is in alignment and everything feels as it should.

The camera comes with the Leica charger, body cap, two batteries, the original box, manual and CD. I will also include the Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover), a 1.25x viewfinder magnifier and two UV/IR filters of your choice.

This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use. The corner of the leatherette has come undone in the bottom right of the LCD. There are some smudges on the top and bottom plate, but the photos tend to exaggerate them. specifically, the camera top and bottom plate have some marks, though they worse is in the bottom plate, which is covered by the case anyway. The LCD is free of scratches and stains.
Shutter count is 13,938 using the body debug info. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

The Biogon and the AA strap are not included...

Price: $1450.00
Item condition: 8+

Item 5: Cosina Voigtlander APO Lanthar 90/3.5 for Leica M

Lens optics in excellent condition but barrel has user marks. Comes with IR filter for use in Leica m8, LTM-M adapter, hood and both caps. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Price: $250.00

Item 6: OM Macro 135mm / 4.5 + 80mm / 4 + Auto 65-116 helicoid

I am selling this wonderful OM Macro lens kit. It comes with two macro lenses, which share the same focusing helicoid. Optics are excellent, body has user marks. Each lens comes with filter. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Price: $415.00
Item condition: 9

Item 7: C/Y Zeiss 60mm Macro 2.8

Super sharp macro lens. Excellent optics, body may have minor marks. Comes with filter, EOS adapter and both caps. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Price: $550.00

Mar 05, 2013 at 03:36 PM
dpap1978
FS: Zeiss 60mm/CV 125 mm/OM 80,135 macro

This is a Canon 450D modified for IR by Lifepixel. Used only a few times, so camera is in excellent condition. I paid Lifepixed $400 for the conversion, so this is a pretty good deal if you are looking for an IR modified camera. Comes with body cap. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Lens optics are in excellent condition; barrel has minor user marks. Comes with UV filter, lens hood and both caps. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Very sharp APO macro lens. Optics are in excellent condition, comes with filter, both caps.

The lens is Contax mount but comes with chipped EOS adapter. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Beats my copy of the ZF100 in terms of resolution in the center; combined with the fact that its free from CA, I would keep it if there was a way to use this on Nikon bodies.

Camera in excellent operating condition. There are no dead or stuck pixels, or banding of any sort. The shutter is in great condition, the rangefinder is in alignment and everything feels as it should.

The camera comes with the Leica charger, body cap, two batteries, the original box, manual and CD. I will also include the Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover), a 1.25x viewfinder magnifier and two UV/IR filters of your choice.

This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use. The corner of the leatherette has come undone in the bottom right of the LCD. There are some smudges on the top and bottom plate, but the photos tend to exaggerate them. specifically, the camera top and bottom plate have some marks, though they worse is in the bottom plate, which is covered by the case anyway. The LCD is free of scratches and stains.
Shutter count is 13,938 using the body debug info. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Lens optics in excellent condition but barrel has user marks. Comes with IR filter for use in Leica m8, LTM-M adapter, hood and both caps. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

I am selling this wonderful OM Macro lens kit. It comes with two macro lenses, which share the same focusing helicoid. Optics are excellent, body has user marks. Each lens comes with filter. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Super sharp macro lens. Excellent optics, body may have minor marks. Comes with filter, EOS adapter and both caps. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Feb 06, 2013 at 08:17 PM
dpap1978
FS: Zeiss 60mm/CV 125 mm/OM 80,135 macro/IR modified 450D

Feb 06, 2013 at 08:17 PM
dpap1978

Feb 06, 2013 at 03:50 AM
dpap1978

Feb 05, 2013 at 05:29 PM
dpap1978
FS: Leica M8/Zeiss/OM/VC/Canon lenses and IR modified 450D

Feb 05, 2013 at 02:30 PM
dpap1978

Feb 04, 2013 at 04:44 PM
dpap1978

Feb 04, 2013 at 03:08 PM
dpap1978

Price: $425.00

Feb 04, 2013 at 03:07 PM
dpap1978

The camera comes with the Leica charger, two batteries, the original box, manual and CD.
I will also include the Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover), a 1.25x viewfinder magnifier and two UV/IR filters of your choice.

Feb 04, 2013 at 03:00 PM
dpap1978

The camera comes with the Leica charger, two batteries, the original box, manual and CD.
I will also include the Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover).

Feb 02, 2013 at 11:08 PM
dpap1978

Camera in excellent operating condition; camera top and bottom plate have some marks, though they worse is in the bottom plate, which is covered by the case anyway. The LCD is free of scratches and stains.

The camera comes with the Leica charger, two batteries, the original box, manual and CD. I will also include the Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover).

This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use. Shutter count is 13,938. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Feb 02, 2013 at 04:29 AM
dpap1978

Camera in excellent operating condition; camera top and bottom plate have some marks, though they worse is in the bottom plate, which is covered by the case anyway. The LCD is free of scratches and stains.

The camera comes with the Leica charger, two batteries, the original box, manual and CD. I will also include the Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover).

This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use. Shutter count is 13,938. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Feb 02, 2013 at 03:17 AM
dpap1978

Very sharp APO macro lens. Optics are in excellent condition, comes with filter, both caps, and the voigtlander round hood LH-75S.

Feb 02, 2013 at 03:10 AM
dpap1978

This is a Canon 450D modified for IR by Lifepixel. Used only a few times, so camera is in excellent condition. Comes with body cap. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. Price does not include paypal fees (4%)

Very sharp APO macro lens. Optics are in excellent condition, comes with filter, both caps, and the voigtlander round hood LH-75S.

Feb 01, 2013 at 02:36 PM
dpap1978

This is a Canon 450D modified for IR by Lifepixel. Used only a few times, so camera is in excellent condition. Comes with body cap. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Lens optics are in excellent condition; barrel has minor user marks. Comes with UV filter, lens hood and both caps. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

The lens is Contax mount but comes with chipped EOS adapter. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use. Shutter count is 13,938.

Please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Lens optics in excellent condition but barrel has user marks. Comes with IR filter for use in Leica m8, LTM-M adapter, hood and both caps.

I am selling this wonderful OM Macro lens kit. It comes with two macro lenses, which share the same focusing helicoid. Optics are excellent, body has user marks. Each lens comes with filter.

Super sharp macro lens. Excellent optics, body may have minor marks. Comes with filter, EOS adapter and both caps.

Jan 31, 2013 at 02:53 PM
dpap1978

This is a Canon 450D modified for IR by Lifepixel. Used only a few times, so camera is in excellent condition. Comes with body cap. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Lens optics are in excellent condition; barrel has minor user marks. Comes with UV filter, lens hood and both caps. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Price: $900.00

The lens is Contax mount but comes with chipped EOS adapter. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use. Shutter count is 13,938.

Lens optics in excellent condition but barrel has user marks. Comes with IR filter for use in Leica m8, LTM-M adapter, hood and both caps.

I am selling this wonderful OM Macro lens kit. It comes with two macro lenses, which share the same focusing helicoid. Optics are excellent, body has user marks. Each lens comes with filter.

Price: $450.00

Super sharp macro lens. Excellent optics, body may have minor marks. Comes with filter, EOS adapter and both caps.

Jan 31, 2013 at 02:51 PM
dpap1978

Very sharp APO macro lens. Optics are in excellent condition, comes with filter and both caps. Contax mount but comes with chipped EOS adapter. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Jan 31, 2013 at 02:50 PM
dpap1978

Lens optics are in excellent condition; barrel may have minor user marks. Comes with UV filter, lens hood and both caps. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Very sharp APO macro lens. Optics are in excellent condition, comes with filter and both caps. Contax mount but comes with chipped EOS adapter. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Jan 31, 2013 at 02:34 PM
dpap1978

Lens optics are in excellent condition; barrel may have minor user marks. Comes with UV filter, lens hood and both caps. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Camera in excellent operating condition; camera top has some smudge marks. Comes with Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover). This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use.

Shutter count is 13,938. Comes with Leica charger and two batteries. I may also be able to dig up the original box if interested...

Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Jan 30, 2013 at 03:51 PM
dpap1978

Camera in excellent operating condition; camera top has some smudge marks. Comes with Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover). This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use.

Shutter count is 13,938. Comes with Leica charger and two batteries. I may also be able to dig up the original box if interested...

Price: $1500.00

Price: $475.00

Price: $575.00

Jan 30, 2013 at 03:14 PM
dpap1978

Price: $1500.00

Price: $475.00

Price: $575.00

Jan 29, 2013 at 02:09 PM
dpap1978

Price: $925.00

Price: $1550.00

Price: $500.00

Price: $600.00

Jan 29, 2013 at 01:55 PM
dpap1978

Price: $1650.00

Price: $500.00

Price: $600.00

Jan 27, 2013 at 04:04 PM
dpap1978

Price: $295.00

Price: $520.00

Price: $625.00

Jan 26, 2013 at 06:35 PM
dpap1978

Camera in excellent operating condition; camera top has some smudge marks. Comes with Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover). This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Price: $520.00

Jan 26, 2013 at 06:34 PM
dpap1978

Camera in excellent operating condition; camera top has some smudge marks. Comes with Luigi half case (I've lost the LCD cover). This camera has served me very well for more than 5 years, so it has seen a lot of use. Pictures soon. Price includes shipping. please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Price: $420.00

Jan 26, 2013 at 06:21 PM
dpap1978
FS: Leica M8 / Voigtlander / Canon lenses and IR modified 450D

Price: $420

Price: $525

Jan 26, 2013 at 05:15 PM
dpap1978

Lens optics in excellent condition but barrel has user marks. Comes with IR filter for use in Leica m8

Price: $295

Jan 25, 2013 at 02:56 PM
dpap1978

Jan 24, 2013 at 11:10 PM
dpap1978

Jan 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM
dpap1978

Price: $950.00

Jan 24, 2013 at 05:25 PM

Previous versions of dpap1978's message #11295712 « FS: Zeiss 60mm/CV 125 mm »