Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of eyelaser's message #11292148 « Morning woodies (Mom and Pop 4now) »

eyelaser
Upload & Sell: Off
Morning woodies (Mom and Pop 4now)

On our last morning just after sunrise, I caught sight of the Puerto Rican woodpecker high up in a tree...actually it was pointed out to me by a biologist who because times are tough was working in housekeeping. Got a bunch of shots of it before it flew away...oh well at least a couple of documentary shots...but then as I was just about finishing breakfast lo and behold another 2 showed up on a palm not 50 feet away. Screw breakfast, I jumped up and took lots of shots trying to get a decent angle. I only had time to process this one (or maybe 4 ) tonight but will add more as I get to some of the other endemics. (added Pop really quickly...I may have better ones but this will be ok for now)
Eric

Jan 23, 2013 at 04:37 AM
eyelaser
Morning woodies (Mom and Pop)

On our last morning just after sunrise, I caught sight of the Puerto Rican woodpecker high up in a tree...actually it was pointed out to me by a biologist who because times are tough was working in housekeeping. Got a bunch of shots of it before it flew away...oh well at least a couple of documentary shots...but then as I was just about finishing breakfast lo and behold another 2 showed up on a palm not 50 feet away. Screw breakfast, I jumped up and took lots of shots trying to get a decent angle. I only had time to process this one tonight but will add more as I get to some of the other endemics. (added Pop really quickly...I may have better ones but this will be ok for now)
Eric

Jan 23, 2013 at 03:58 AM
eyelaser
Morning woodie

On our last morning just after sunrise, I caught sight of the Puerto Rican woodpecker high up in a tree...actually it was pointed out to me by a biologist who because times are tough was working in housekeeping. Got a bunch of shots of it before it flew away...oh well at least a couple of documentary shots...but then as I was just about finishing breakfast lo and behold another 2 showed up on a palm not 50 feet away. Screw breakfast, I jumped up and took lots of shots trying to get a decent angle. I only had time to process this one tonight but will add more as I get to some of the other endemics.
Eric

Jan 23, 2013 at 03:35 AM

Previous versions of eyelaser's message #11292148 « Morning woodies (Mom and Pop 4now) »