Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of godfather's message #11282345 « Sold: Canon 5d III w/ RRS L plate »

godfather
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 5d III w/ RRS L plate

Item 1: Canon 5d III w/RRS L plate

I have a like new Canon 5d III for sale. Comes in retail box with warranty card and all accessories. Camera was purchased around 3 months ago (@ $2800) but has not been used outside of the house (too many other cameras to shoot) and therefore has < 300 clicks on it. I'm also including a 5dc L plate that was slightly modified (removed index pin and elongated hole) so it can fit the 5dc, 5dII, and 5dIII (the remote release port is slightly covered).

I recently purchased a 1d and like the speed (but hate the weight) which is the reason for the sale of this camera. Camera is not within the serial number range for "light leak". Price is $2650 which includes shipping and paypal to the lower 48.

No fee paypal -$75
RRS not included -$50

Price: $2650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Jan 19, 2013 at 05:23 PM
godfather

I have a like new Canon 5d III for sale. Comes in retail box with warranty card and all accessories. Camera was purchased around 3 months ago (@ $2800) but has not been used outside of the house (too many other cameras to shoot) and therefore has < 300 clicks on it. I'm also including a 5dc L plate that was slightly modified (removed index pin and elongated hole) so it can fit the 5dc, 5dII, and 5dIII (the remote release port is slightly covered).

I recently purchased a 1d and like the speed (but hate the weight) which is the reason for the sale of this camera. Camera is not within the serial number range for "light leak". Price is $2650 which includes shipping and paypal to the lower 48.

godfather

Previous versions of godfather's message #11282345 « Sold: Canon 5d III w/ RRS L plate »