Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11268169 « Design Image / Slogan ... »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Design Image / Slogan ...

Thanks Steve,

+1 @ spread letters. I hadn\'t tried to do that in PS other than inserting an extra space between the letters (which was too big). I MS Word, I\'ve spread the characters, but didn\'t realize how to do in PS. I\'ve not used PS much for text.

You mention \"fine art posters\" ... that is kinda the vibe I\'m going for here. It just happens to be on a \"business card\" size, not necessarily to be equated to a traditional business card. A \"mini\" fine art poster, if you will.

Thanks for the input. I\'ll see if I can find the Character panel to work with. I\'d like to have the text work to create implied lines (important to me) to the image. Actual size of text isn\'t critical to me, just the ability to have it work in concert to provide some steerage and balance.

Jan 14, 2013 at 09:07 AM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11268169 « Design Image / Slogan ... »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.