Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of 1KIND's message #11265311 « Custom SLR ProDot - Tactile Shutter Button Upgrade »

iazybandit
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Custom SLR ProDot - Tactile Shutter Button Upgrade

Ian.Dobinson wrote:
1KIND wrote:
EB-1 wrote:
Those button stick out quite far. Many of the complaints from pros are that buttons or controls are accidentally activated. It look like that red shutter release would be triggered frequently my camera bag.

EBH

Your camera should be off if its in your bag. It looks like it sticks out a lot but it won\'t be in the way.

Why? A camera can be asleep while in the bag and can be up and ready for action much faster than having find the on switch first.

And I\'m sorry but I just can\'t see any real benifit to this for anything other than a couple of quite specific things.

1: if in pressing a \'normal\' shutter button you move the camera so much , then learn a better technique .

2: in te iPhone picture. That\'s only going to annoy. It may be super soft but its still going to catch on the edge of my jeans pocket as I put the phone in or take it out .

3: just about the only use I can think of is on my car stereo . There are a couple of buttons I use a fair bit which are quite small and thee is very little difference to the buttons next to them (which I hardly ever use) these things stuck to the popular buttons would make thinks much quicker and safer (wouldn\'t have to take eyes of road) .

But I certainly don\'t need it for photo use

I guess you camera can be on and asleep in your bag depending what you\'re doing. But if you want your camera to be ready for action, it should be by your side hanging off your hand or your shoulder. It\'s all personal preference.

1. No one is \"perfect\" like you.

2. Not everyone puts their phone in their tight jean pockets like you

3. It doesn\'t have to be for photo, phone or tablet use. If you feel you can use it in the car, than there is a use for it.

4. This product wasn\'t designed specifically for you so no one is making you buy it or be interested in it.

Jan 13, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Previous versions of 1KIND's message #11265311 « Custom SLR ProDot - Tactile Shutter Button Upgrade »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.