Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Takira71A's message #11264216 « Probably Her Last »

Takira71A
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Probably Her Last

____

Mark... I am truly very sorry to hear about the passing of your 'beloved' Grandmother...

You mentioned to all of us here on FM earlier... About how your Grandmother was one of the 'Strongest People' that you have ever known and how she still had the 'Strength to Go On'... In times of enormous difficulty! (She sounds like she was a Real 'Trooper' and... Good for her!).

Please remember in the days, weeks and months ahead Mark... That just like your Grandmother, *** YOU TOO *** have inherited this same 'Special Gift' from your Grandmother and have learned to acquire this very same reserve of 'Inner Strength and Fortitude' -- In the last 40+ years of your life...

Mark, you are 'Without a Doubt' an extremely 'Strong Person' and the sharing of your personal story... Has *Already* proven this -- To ALL of us!!!

Thank-you once again... For sharing your 'Touching' story with all of us here on FM.
--
Best,

-Tim.

_______

Jan 13, 2013 at 02:23 AM
Takira71A

____

Mark... I am truly very sorry to hear about the 'passing' of your beloved Grandmother...

You mentioned to all of us here on FM earlier... About how your Grandmother was one of the 'Strongest People' that you have ever known and how she still had the 'Strength to Go On'... In times of enormous difficulty! (She sounds like she was a Real 'Trooper' and good for her!).

Please remember in the days, weeks and months ahead Mark... That just like your Grandmother, *** YOU TOO *** have inherited this same 'Special Gift' from your Grandmother and have learned to acquire this very same reserve of 'Inner Strength and Fortitude' -- In the last 40+ years of your life...

Mark, you are 'Without a Doubt' an extremely 'Strong Person' and the sharing of your personal story... Has *Already* proven this -- To ALL of us!!!

Thank-you once again... For sharing your 'Touching' story with all of us here on FM.
--
Best,

-Tim.

_______

Jan 13, 2013 at 02:19 AM
Takira71A

____

Mark... I am truly very sorry to hear about the 'passing' of your beloved Grandmother...

You mentioned to all of us here on FM earlier... About how your Grandmother was one of the 'Strongest People' that you have ever known and how she still had the 'Strength to Go On'... In times of enormous difficulty! (She sounds like she was a Real 'Trooper' and good for her!).

Please remember in the days, weeks and months ahead Mark... That just like your Grandmother, *** YOU TOO *** have inherited this same 'Special Gift' from your Grandmother and have learned to acquire this same reserve of 'Inner Strength and Fortitude' -- In the last 40+ years of your life...

Mark, you are 'Without a Doubt' an extremely 'Strong Person' and the sharing of your personal story... Has already proven this -- To all of us!!!

--
Best,

-Tim.

_______

Jan 13, 2013 at 01:43 AM

Previous versions of Takira71A's message #11264216 « Probably Her Last »