Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Skarkowtsky's message #11260982 « Design Image / Slogan ... »

Skarkowtsky
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Design Image / Slogan ...

I hear you, Rusty. Way back when I shot outdoors, I, too was attracted to locations I both didn\'t belong in, and other locations that other people were paranoid about, even if I was standing in a public spot on the ground.

I think it\'s the nature of the beast, so to speak.

Look at it this way:
If someone calls the cops to report you because that person is paranoid, AND the cops actually show up, then it was an important issue to the cops as well. They wouldn\'t respond to a call about a photographer photographing a particular location if they, as law enforcement, felt it was harmless.

So, if the cops share the same mindset as the fool who called, how is a promo piece going to reassure the officer? The only thing a cop will entertain is a permit that says, questionable subject mater or not, I have a sanctioned right to be here, and here it is in writing.

Your promo photo doesn\'t carry the same weight.

I just don\'t want you to see you invest so much energy into this thing that will not make your excursions more enjoyable or productive. I\'d rather see you unveil a killer brand for yourself after a month\'s worth of effort.

Jan 11, 2013 at 02:40 PM

Previous versions of Skarkowtsky's message #11260982 « Design Image / Slogan ... »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.