Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jmcaverly's message #11253832 « Basketball T&I Photo »

jmcaverly
Upload & Sell: On
Basketball T&I Photo

Tom D wrote:
Jeff, one more reply to the original question- cutout looks great, other than what Paul mentioned about the missed spot. I\'d add the super-small space between the ball and wrist if you want to nit even further.

In regards to the bg color, I\'ll comment that it would be completely acceptable to add a different tint/shade/hue of a team color to the bg of a poster, as opposed to limiting yourself to only the team color itself. Just has to be a color that works, obviously. One example would be a navy in the background of this light blue.

Tom,

Here is a quick re-do with the Navy background. I like this darker background. Thanks for the suggestions.

Jeff

Jan 08, 2013 at 09:42 PM
jmcaverly
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Basketball T&I Photo

Tom D wrote:
Jeff, one more reply to the original question- cutout looks great, other than what Paul mentioned about the missed spot. I\'d add the super-small space between the ball and wrist if you want to nit even further.

In regards to the bg color, I\'ll comment that it would be completely acceptable to add a different tint/shade/hue of a team color to the bg of a poster, as opposed to limiting yourself to only the team color itself. Just has to be a color that works, obviously. One example would be a navy in the background of this light blue.

Tom,

Here is a quick re-do with the Navy background. I like this darker background. Thanks for the suggestions.

Jeff

Jan 08, 2013 at 09:37 PM

Previous versions of jmcaverly's message #11253832 « Basketball T&I Photo »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.