Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Zeder's message #11225028 « Prelude to Solar Maximum »

Zeder
Upload & Sell: Off
Prelude to Solar Maximum

Seasons Greetings Everyone!

Need a break? Check out the new HD Aurora time-lapse, shot with the 5D2. Five months of Aurora chasing and just a few hours of editing(NOT!).

LINK was here but I have removed it. I was informed, it is against Forum rules to post outside links in a thread.

Sorry!

If you would like to see the time lapse, please explore the "www" info below.

C+Cs welcome.

Have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Z

Jan 02, 2013 at 02:45 AM
Zeder
Prelude to Solar Maximum

Need a break? Check out the new HD Aurora time-lapse, shot with the 5D2. Five months of Aurora chasing and just a few hours of editing(NOT!).

LINK was here but I have been informed, it is against Forum rules to post outside links in a thread. So if you would like to see the time lapse, please just click my www info below. It is running on my home page right now.

Thanks!

C+Cs welcome.

Z

Jan 02, 2013 at 02:30 AM
Zeder
Prelude to Solar Maximum

LINK was here but I have been informed, it is against Forum rules to post outside links in a thread. So if you would like to see the time lapse, please just click my www info below. It is running on my home page right now.

Thanks!

C+Cs welcome.

Z

Jan 02, 2013 at 02:29 AM
Zeder
Prelude to Solar Maximum

LINK was here but I have been informed, it is against Forum rules to post outside links in a thread. So if you would like to see the time lapse, please just click my www info below. I is running on my website home page right now.

Thanks!

C+Cs welcome.

Z

Jan 02, 2013 at 02:28 AM
Zeder
Prelude to Solar Maximum

HD Time Lapse

C+Cs welcome.

Z

Dec 29, 2012 at 04:53 PM

Previous versions of Zeder's message #11225028 « Prelude to Solar Maximum »