Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Tim Kuhn's message #11221840 « Getting re-aquainted with an old friend (4) »

Tim Kuhn
Upload & Sell: On
Getting re-aquainted with an old friend (4)

The either the weather has been lousy when I can get out or I have been too busy to get out and shoot since Thanksgiving. I was determined to get out over the Christmas break so when we had a couple of hours of sun I headed to a spot close by to see if I could find SOMETHING to photograph. I was also anxious to work with my 400mm 5.6 non IS that had been on loan for a while. It was just like getting back together with an old friend. I picked it up and from frame one we were working fine together. Damn that thing focuses fast!! Another great perk to using that over a super tele is that it doesn't attract anywhere near as much attention, I was able to shoot in peace without the usual "hey that's one heck of a camera" comments

So here you go, nothing fancy mind you, just some shots from a fun filled 2 hours.

Tim

Dec 28, 2012 at 03:20 AM

Previous versions of Tim Kuhn's message #11221840 « Getting re-aquainted with an old friend (4) »