Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of metagraphica's message #11200372 « FS: Dell 3007WFP-HC Monitor 2560x1600 30" »

metagraphica
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Dell 3007WFP-HC Monitor 2560x1600 30"

Item 1: Large Wacom Intuos 4

Up for sale is a large Wacom Intuos 4 drawing tablet. The tablet has less than 5 hours of use and comes complete in the original box with all accessories.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping to US addresses (Canada shipping extra).

Price: $295.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Dell 3007WFP-HC 30

Up for sale is a used Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" Monitor. The monitor is in excellent condition and works perfectly.

Since I still have the original box and packing for the monitor, I'm willing to ship it to US addresses for the actual cost of shipping to be determined by your location.
Price includes Paypal fees.

Finally got a chance to take pics. Sorry they are just cell phone pics. 3rd pic shows small 1/2 inch mark (circled in red) on the surface of the screen. I must have bumped something against it at some point. It's mostly noticeable on a white or light screen. I never notice it when editing detailed photos.

Checked again today for dead pixels, still Zero dead pixels after 4 years.

Price: $525.00
Item condition: 9

Feb 20, 2013 at 03:48 AM
metagraphica

Up for sale is a large Wacom Intuos 4 drawing tablet. The tablet has less than 5 hours of use and comes complete in the original box with all accessories.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping to US addresses (Canada shipping extra).

Up for sale is a used Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" Monitor. The monitor is in excellent condition and works perfectly.

Since I still have the original box and packing for the monitor, I'm willing to ship it to US addresses for the actual cost of shipping to be determined by your location.

Finally got a chance to take pics. Sorry they are just cell phone pics. 3rd pic shows small 1/2 inch mark (circled in red) on the surface of the screen. I must have bumped something against it at some point. It's mostly noticeable on a white or light screen. I never notice it when editing detailed photos.

Price: $530.00

Jan 29, 2013 at 11:01 PM
metagraphica

Price: $535.00

Jan 26, 2013 at 02:10 PM
metagraphica
FS: Wacom Intuos 4, Dell 3007WFP-HC Monitor 2560x1600

Jan 25, 2013 at 03:02 AM
metagraphica

Dec 18, 2012 at 05:23 AM
metagraphica

metagraphica
FS: Lrg Wacom Intuos 4, Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" Monitor 2560x1600

Up for sale is a large Wacom Intuos 4 drawing tablet. The table has less 5 hours of use and comes complete in the original box with all accessories.

metagraphica
FS: Lrg Wacom Intuos 4, Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" Monitor

Up for sale is a large Wacom Intuos 4 drawing tablet. The table has less 5 hours of use and comes complete in the original box with all accessories.

Previous versions of metagraphica's message #11200372 « FS: Dell 3007WFP-HC Monitor 2560x1600 30" »