Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Javier Munoz's message #11200257 « Anyone else having problems with B&H? »

Javier Munoz
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Anyone else having problems with B&H?

Standard delivery by BH is UPS ground. 4 days mean 4 BUSINESS days. They shipped the lens on the first day available after you order through the delivery system YOU order (free BTW). In normal circumstances you might receive it on Friday or not, depending on your location and on UPS. It also happens to be pre-Christmas week, just in case you didnt notice. That means that shippings might be delayed due to volume. I dont see how there is any problem rooting from BH.

From what it transpires they have been pretty patient with you. What I can understand for the love of me is why you have to come to the forum to vent your negligence and through garbage on a store that their only mistake was to ship you the item as far as possible.

Dec 18, 2012 at 04:27 AM

Previous versions of Javier Munoz's message #11200257 « Anyone else having problems with B&H? »