Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of telyt's message #11168438 « Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S »

telyt
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S

Exdsc wrote:
This video shows Diado Moriyama shooting with a P&S, which is a Nikon S9100 that only shoots jpg.

It makes one feel really silly to think how much obsession there is for gear and yet here is one of the best happily shooting with a jpg-only zoom P&S.

Having zero interest in replicating this style of photography I fail to see why the camera he uses should in any way influence my own equipment and workflow choices.

Dec 05, 2012 at 10:02 PM
telyt
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S

Exdsc wrote:
This video shows Diado Moriyama shooting with a P&S, which is a Nikon S9100 that only shoots jpg.

It makes one feel really silly to think how much obsession there is for gear and yet here is one of the best happily shooting with a jpg-only zoom P&S.

Having zero interest in this style of photography I fail to see why the camera he uses should in any way influence my own equipment and workflow choices.

Dec 05, 2012 at 09:55 PM

Previous versions of telyt's message #11168438 « Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S »