Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11168424 « Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S

Exdsc wrote:

I don't understand the appeal of lots of photographers, it does not mean I get upset, I don't even care about it.

In most cases I prefer to say, I don't understand, but sometimes one's pushed a bit and then people need to be put on their place - especially when Daido Moriyama is in question.

That's all fine and well if you want to think that ... but you have people ASKING YOU to help them understand. Simply suggesting that they "don't get it" and need to be "put in their place" isn't much of an answer to their question, nor very much in the spirit of Zen, now is it sensei.

If you truly are an advocate of his, then you'll aspire to help others understand ... rather than pound your chest at how you "get it" and others don't.

And you say ...

Dec 05, 2012 at 09:58 PM
RustyBug

Exdsc wrote:

I don't understand the appeal of lots of photographers, it does not mean I get upset, I don't even care about it.

In most cases I prefer to say, I don't understand, but sometimes one's pushed a bit and then people need to be put on their place - especially when Daido Moriyama is in question.

That's all fine and well if you want to think that ... but you have people ASKING YOU to help them understand. Simply suggesting that they "don't get it" and need to be "put in their place" isn't much of an answer to their question, nor very much in the spirit of Zen, now is it sensei.

If you truly are an advocate of his, then you'll aspire to help others understand ... rather than pound your chest at how you "get it" and we don't.

And you say ...

Dec 05, 2012 at 09:55 PM
RustyBug

Exdsc wrote:

And you say ...

Dec 05, 2012 at 09:54 PM
RustyBug

Exdsc wrote:

That's all fine and well if you want to think that ... but you have people ASKING YOU to help them understand. Simply suggesting that they "don't get it" and need to be "put in their place" isn't much of an answer to their question, nor very much in the spirit of Zen now is it sensei.

And you say ...

Dec 05, 2012 at 09:54 PM
RustyBug

Exdsc wrote:

That's all fine and well if you want to think that ... but you have people ASKING YOU to help them understand. Simply suggesting that they "don't get it" isn't much of an answer to their question, nor very much in the spirit of Zen now is it sensei.

And you say ...

Dec 05, 2012 at 09:51 PM
RustyBug

Exdsc wrote:

That's all fine and well if you want to think that ... but you have people ASKING YOU to help them understand.

And you say ...

Dec 05, 2012 at 09:49 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11168424 « Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S »