Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #11168401 « Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S »

Bifurcator
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S

Exdsc wrote:
I think the irony that is lost by many, especially in this discussion is that Moriyama takes photos that will not be understood by everybody, because if he wanted to take photos for everybody then he\'d be a wedding photographer or something, or he\'d shoot HDR. lol

Yeah, that one doesn\'t work with me. If I don\'t like it of find it lacking then it\'s cuz I don\'t understand it? That\'s a very sophomoric defense and it doesn\'t really work.

I understand his stuff. There are literally hundreds of thousands of 17 to 35 year olds here in Japan doing exactly the same things as he is doing. It\'s a very typical Japanese thing. It\'s zen-ish and empty-minded. I get it. I just think his examples of it are very stereotypically average and not unique in any interesting way.

Dec 05, 2012 at 04:38 PM

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #11168401 « Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.