Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Snopchenko's message #11139129 « Demand for used 1D - series cameras going down? »

Re: Demand for used 1D - series cameras going down?

User 1Ds II is about 40% the price of new 5D III here (seen with my own eyes in various shops). But that one is getting undercut by 5D II beginning to be sold used for similar or even lower prices. So... well, looks like I\'m stuck with the N, for which I\'m not as crazy as I used to be because technical quality has become lacking for the stuff that I\'ve been doing recently, namely theatre shoots... That\'s where the higher ISO would\'ve come handy as ISO 1600 looks pretty rough on the N. Oh and the quiet mode of 1D III and newer might\'ve come handy as I\'m getting a feeling I\'m going to be murdered every time I walk into the theatre... I think of quitting for this very reason, feeling so bad being slammed for shutter noise and not being able to do much about it apart from wrapping the camera in my pullover. Missing lots of shots because I can\'t use burst and can\'t get myself to shoot at all during quieter sequences.

Nov 23, 2012 at 03:59 PM

Previous versions of Snopchenko's message #11139129 « Demand for used 1D - series cameras going down? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.