Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Thatspeck's message #11133039 « lens repair, modification and disassembly guide thread »

Thatspeck
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: lens repair/modification/disassembly guide thread

I don't know of a kit being offered specifically for G conversions. Hawks has a bare helicoid FS here that will RF couple with most 50mm (really 51.6mm) optical blocks that would fit it. He's only listing two diameter measurements so it's a bit of a gamble how things would fit. Even the 45G would need the RF coupling tweeked as well as an unknown amount of "fitting". I sent a message through that listing for more measurements but haven't heard back for three weeks+
Jieying-USA on Ebay has had several M converted 21G's FS recently along with pics of all the G lenses converted in similar fashion, pretty nice job. He did respond to my query and is not interested in taking in conversion work at this time. Please keep your eyes out for other interesting G conversions and post them here

Nov 21, 2012 at 03:26 AM

Previous versions of Thatspeck's message #11133039 « lens repair, modification and disassembly guide thread »