Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Makten's message #11126824 « Getting Unstuck - How do you re-motivate yourself? »

Makten
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Getting Unstuck - How do you re-motivate yourself?

carstenw wrote:
Who else is stuck? Why?

Me, for the exact same reasons. Except maybe for the backlog, since I just \"let go\" of any image that isn\'t processed in a couple of days.

I\'m constantly waiting for THE camera, but it will never come and I have to learn how to deal with that. I think I should try to minimize my gear (again) and just use one lens and one camera for a while. But then I have to sell stuff I bought very recently, with great loss. Some might say \"just use one of what you got\", but it doesn\'t work. There need to be restrictions that are real, not just made up in my head.

Film? No, it doesn\'t work for me if I don\'t keep a constant flow. I have film in all of my analog cameras and I don\'t even remember what I shot last time with any of them. So I have no interest in developing, fiddle with scanning and all that, because it really, really sucks. Roll film is terrible for the motivation, not letting you finish when you want to.

Nov 18, 2012 at 06:55 PM

Previous versions of Makten's message #11126824 « Getting Unstuck - How do you re-motivate yourself? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.