Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of sdemaio's message #11113708 « Markins L Bracket for Canon 5D Mark III »

sdemaio
Upload & Sell: Off
Markins L Bracket for Canon 5D Mark III

I just purchased the 5D Mark III and am looking for a new set up since my ballhead just failed on me. So I am looking at the Markins Q3T ballhead with the Markins L bracket. My longest/heaviest lens is a 70-200L IS 2.8 and my tripod is the Gitzo GT 1541. Also, I'm finding mixed advice on going with quick release lever vs. the screw knob on the ballhead. I know that the majority of photographers talk about the RRS L bracket and really like it but the debate between the RRS ballhead vs. Markins ballhead system to lean towards he Markins with my equipment. So I thought, stay with the same brand for everything if I go with the Q3T. Any thoughts or experience would be greatly appreciated. I have never owned an L bracket but have always been interested getting one thus the need for advice.

Nov 13, 2012 at 03:03 PM

Previous versions of sdemaio's message #11113708 « Markins L Bracket for Canon 5D Mark III »