Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Russ Isabella's message #11108049 « MLS Playoffs: Sounders @ Real Salt Lake »

Russ Isabella
Upload & Sell: Off
MLS Playoffs: Sounders @ Real Salt Lake

Tough loss for Real Salt Lake on Thursday night. I was hoping to have one more game to shoot this year but the Sounders will be moving on to the western conference finals.

Lio (xicotencatl) makes this look easy (see here) but I'm here to tell you that shooting soccer under the lights is similar to volleyball in being much harder than it seems it should be. Lots of shots that look good until you look at them closely and realize they're not quite sharp enough. Here are 5 that make the cut. C&C welcome.

Nov 11, 2012 at 06:41 PM
Russ Isabella
Upload & Sell: Off
MLS Playoffs: Sounders @ Real Salt Lake

Tough loss for Real Salt Lake on Thursday night. I was hoping to have one more game to shoot this year but the Sounders will be moving on to the western conference finals.

Lio (xicotencatl) makes this look easy (see here) but I'm here to tell you that shooting soccer under the lights is similar to volleyball in being much harder than it seems it should be. Lots of shots that look good until you look at them closely and realize they're not quite sharp enough. Here are 5 that make the cut. C&C welcome.

Nov 11, 2012 at 05:06 AM

Previous versions of Russ Isabella's message #11108049 « MLS Playoffs: Sounders @ Real Salt Lake »