Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Kingsbury's message #11107048 « Sold: Canon 500mm f4 IS. »

Kingsbury
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sold: Canon 500mm f4 IS.

Item 1: Canon 500mm f4 IS.

This lens is in great condition. The listed price is net to me.

Returned from Canon Professional Services (CPS) May 2012 after thorough check and clean in preparation for a Raptor Photo-workshop in June. The AF assembly was replaced and product functions confirmed. Earlier this year, I paid CPS to service the image stabilization mechanism prior to a trip to photograph Whooping Cranes in Rockport, Texas. It is in excellent working order. It displays usual signs of wear around the attachment to the hood and on the bottom of the lens foot. Also some minor scratches in other areas. The glass and barrel are clean. The pictures convey how well this item has been maintained. It has been covered with a Lens-coat from purchase (now removed for taking photos of the exterior).

I am the original owner. I used this lens for my hobby of bird photography over the last seven years. It has afforded me great pleasure. I am sad to sell it due to unexpected health problems that now preclude me from carrying such heavy equipment.

The package includes: lens; lens hood; front leather cap; rear cap; lens strap; Canon suitcase with two keys; drop-in gelatin filter; manual; lens-coat; Corning-wear end caps to protect front lens element.

Further information available upon request.

Serious enquiries only please.

Price: $0000.00
Payment method: To be decided with buyer.
Item condition: 9

Nov 22, 2012 at 04:53 PM
Kingsbury
FS: Sold: Canon 500mm f4 IS.

Returned from Canon Professional Services (CPS) May 2012 after thorough check and clean in preparation for a Raptor Photo-workshop in June. The AF assembly was replaced and product functions confirmed. Earlier this year, I paid CPS to service the image stabilization mechanism prior to a trip to photograph Whooping Cranes in Rockport, Texas. It is in excellent working order. It displays usual signs of wear around the attachment to the hood and on the bottom of the lens foot. Also some minor scratches in other areas. The glass and barrel are clean. The pictures convey how well this item has been maintained. It has been covered with a Lens-coat from purchase (now removed for taking photos of the exterior).

I am the original owner. I used this lens for my hobby of bird photography over the last seven years. It has afforded me great pleasure. I am sad to sell it due to unexpected health problems that now preclude me from carrying such heavy equipment.

The package includes: lens; lens hood; front leather cap; rear cap; lens strap; Canon suitcase with two keys; drop-in gelatin filter; manual; lens-coat; Corning-wear end caps to protect front lens element.

Price: $5750.00

Nov 22, 2012 at 04:51 PM
Kingsbury
FS: Canon 500mm f4 IS.

Nov 21, 2012 at 09:21 PM
Kingsbury

Nov 21, 2012 at 09:16 PM
Kingsbury

Nov 10, 2012 at 03:16 PM

Previous versions of Kingsbury's message #11107048 « Sold: Canon 500mm f4 IS. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.