Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of bthatton's message #11106294 « OT: Fuji X-E1. A wedding warrior's new BFF? »

bthatton
Upload & Sell: On
OT: Fuji X-E1. A wedding warrior's new BFF?

Are any of you intrigued about the Fuji X-E1 which is just starting to trickle into stores?

I am especially interested in hearing about whether any OM-D owners are considering a swap.

I'm having annoying and unending internal conflict because while my OM-D does the job when I am not working... there is just something about the look of the X-E1 that makes me want to forgive any of its usability quirks. I also want to know that for the size I have one of the best sensors available.

I feel like I have a nerdy connection with my OM-D. It's fast. It's versatile. It has a lot of tricks. Satisfies the geek in me. When I go to Europe in January - I am thinking that I might prefer to have a NSFW connection with my camera.

Just can't decide.

Nov 10, 2012 at 02:13 PM

Previous versions of bthatton's message #11106294 « OT: Fuji X-E1. A wedding warrior's new BFF? »